- How To Make A Book CoverSo, you’ve finished your final draft, and you’re finally ready to move onto the final stage of publishing. You are ready to create a book cover for your novel. If you’re reading this, you may be wondering if you can… Read more: How To Make A Book Cover
- How To Outline A BookWriting a novel is no easy task. It’s one thing to come up with the concept and characters, but to then write it out in an organized way that makes sense is a lot more difficult than you might think. … Read more: How To Outline A Book
- What Is A Writing Prompt?When you are working your way through high school or college, your professor will often provide you with a writing prompt. Or if you are a writer yourself, you make your own writing prompt. Think of them as a starting… Read more: What Is A Writing Prompt?
- What Is An Epilogue?Practically all books feature a beginning, middle, and end. This is the classic book structure that stories of all genres follow. It helps to break the story up and make it more readable. Most books also feature a prologue and… Read more: What Is An Epilogue?
- Best Book Writing SoftwareWriting a book is one of the most difficult things that you can do in the world. It takes weeks, months, and years of effort, dedication, and perseverance. Sadly, the title of this article is quite misleading, we aren’t going… Read more: Best Book Writing Software